Got the sniffles and feeling too sick to take yourself down to your nearest clinic? Well fret not! Our doctors with over 15 years of experience can come and treat your minor acute illnesses right in the comfort of your home!
Introduce some healthstyle into your lifestyle and contact us now to book your consultation!
The Road Essential Services Clinical Unit (RESCU) is at your service!
HOW IT WORKS
PRE VISIT ASSESSMENT
We know you’re not feeling well so we’ll keep things simple! If you need us, just hit contact and one of our devoted RESCU Rangers will get back to you as soon as possible to run through a few simple questions and arrange your house call.
For Patients Of All Ages Including Children and Infants
- Cough, cold, flu, diarrhoea, vomiting, body aches, headaches, menses cramps, migraines, rash and eczema management, constipation, urine tract infections (UTI), gastric pains, sprain and bruise management
- Gout attack management
- Injections for pain, allergies, nausea and vomiting
- Management of infectious diseases such as HFMD, chickenpox, shingles
- Nebuliser for mild asthma exacerbations
- On the spot dengue and influenza tests
- Driving licence and domestic helper medical examinations
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Health screens, body checkups & blood tests
- Chronic medicines and review by special arrangement
Note: We are unable to see patients with emergency symptoms such as breathlessness, chest pains or with wounds that are bleeding and may require stitching. We also do not perform vaccinations, NG Tube and urinary catheter changes. Please see FAQs for more info on what we can and cannot see.
Think of us like your very own personal 24-hour mobile clinic. Our experienced house call doctors are fully registered with the Singapore Medical Council and are always ready and waiting to help you with your minor acute illnesses.
For full details about what we can help with, please see under our FAQs.
10AM - 4PM | $68
4PM - 10PM | $88
10PM - 10AM | $108
ALL DAY | $108
ALL DAY | $108
Additional patients can be seen during a single home visit at $48 per person.
Note: Prices shown are for consultation only. Medicines can be provided at additional costs based on your condition.
Don't worry though, to make sure there are no hidden costs and surprises, you can contact us for a
no-obligation quote including medicines for complete peace of mind.
* Priority for morning appointment slots will be given to patients requiring fasting blood tests. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Please see FAQs for more about our rates and services.