SPARTA HEALTH SCREEN ($300)*
An advanced health screen package including two core tumour markers.
1. Full Blood Count (FBC Measures how much blood you have, your white cell counts and platelet levels)
2. ESR (Measures inflammation in the body)
3. ABO Blood Group
Renal (Kidney) Panel
7. Glucose (Sugar to check for diabetes)
10. Urine Microalbumin/ Creatinine Ratio (Checks for protein in your urine due to weak kidneys)
13. Uric Acid (Check for gout)
14. Rheumatoid Factor
15. Total Bilirubin
16. Total Protein
19. A/G Ratio
22. Alkaline Phosphatase
24. Total Cholesterol
25. HDL Cholesterol
26. LDL Cholesterol
27. Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio
29. Free T4 (FT4)
30. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
31. Hepatitis Bs Antigen (HBsAg)
32. Hepatitis Bs Antibody (HBsAb)
33. Hepatitis A Total Antibody
34. Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) for Liver Cancer
35. Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) for Colon Cancer
36. VD (Syphilis TP Ab)
37. RPR & TPPA (if Syphilis is reactive)
38. Urine FEME
Checks for trace elements such as blood, protein and white cells in your urine that could indicate kidney problems, infections and other health issues.
This package also includes an interpretation health report explaining all your results in detail, which will be emailed to you with your test results and a FREE phone or WhatsApp video consultation (weekdays 2pm-10pm subject to availability) with Dr. Stryker where your results will be explained in further detail and all your questions and concerns will be addressed.
* Prices shown are for the health screening packages only and are in addition to our health screen home visit fees.
For example, if you arrange for us to come and perform a Sparta Health Screen checkup for you between 10am to 12pm, the price will be $300 with a home visit charge of $68, total = $368
So there you have it!
We hope this covers everything you need to know about our health screening packages.
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions and queries or if you would like to make an appointment.
Take care & here’s wishing you the very best of health!