MARVEL SUPER HEALTH SCREEN - COMPLETE
Our most comprehensive health-screening package featuring a fall gamut of tumour markers. This is a powerful package to ensure you are in peak fitness!
1. Full Blood Count (FBC Measures how much blood you have, your white cell counts and platelet levels)
2. ESR (Measures inflammation in the body)
Renal (Kidney) Panel
6. Glucose (Sugar to check for diabetes)
11. Urine Microalbumin/ Creatinine Ratio (Checks for protein in your urine due to weak kidneys)
14. Uric Acid (Check for gout)
15. Rheumatoid Factor
16. Total Bilirubin
17. Total Protein
20. A/G Ratio
23. Alkaline Phosphatase
25. Total Cholesterol
26. HDL Cholesterol
27. LDL Cholesterol
28. Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio
30. Free T4 (FT4)
31. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
32. Hepatitis Bs Antigen (HBsAg)
33. Hepatitis Bs Antibody (HBsAb)
34. Hepatitis A Total Antibody
35. Hepatitis C Antibody (HCV)
36. Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) for Liver Cancer
37. Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) for Colon Cancer
38. CA19.9 for Pancreatic Cancer
39. CA125 (female) for Ovarian Cancer
40. PSA (male) for Prostate Cancer
41. Beta HCG for Testicular Cancer in men
42. EBV EA-lgA for Nasopharyngeal (nose) Cancer
43. VD (Syphilis TP Ab)
44. RPR & TPPA (if Syphilis is reactive)
45. Urine FEME
46. Stool Occult Blood (Immunological) to screen for Colon Cancer
This package also includes an interpretation health report explaining all your results in detail, which will be emailed to you with your test results and a FREE phone or WhatsApp video consultation (weekdays 2pm-10pm subject to availability) with Dr. Stryker where your results will be explained in further detail and all your questions and concerns will be addressed.
* Prices shown are for the health screening packages only and are in addition to our health screen home visit fee of $68.
For example, if you arrange for us to come and perform a Marvel Super Health Screen checkup for you between 10am to 4pm, the price will be $400 with a home visit charge of $68, total = $468.
Hit the numbers to see how it works:
Can I Change What’s In The Package?
All of these health-screening packages are predetermined and fixed by our lab partner, as such, it is not possible to change or substitute tests within these packages.
If you require additional tests not included in the packages, you can drop us an enquiry and we can inform you of the additional costs.
If you are keen to take up any of our screening packages, call us or send us a WhatsApp message on 87799441 to discuss further.
We generally need 1 to 2 days notice, subject to availability, to make the necessary arrangements.
All the screening packages require ‘fasting’ (abstaining from the consumption of food and drink) for approximately 10 hours prior to the time of the planned tests.
Fasting for more than 12 hours is too long and may cause your results to be inaccurate.
During the fasting period, you can still drink plain water and take any regular medicines you might be taking, with the exception of diabetic medicines and insulin injections.
Given that fasting is required, most patients opt for a morning appointment slot. The tests can be performed in the afternoon, provided you have fasted for the recommended duration.
The health screens can only be performed during weekdays (with the exception of public holidays).
Prior to your checkup, you will be sent a series of questions which will allow our team to calculate your cardiovascular risk and then give you the most accurate interpretation possible.
Home Visit Day
During your home visit, the doctor will check your blood pressure and perform the blood tests as well as provide you with specimen containers you can use to collect your urine and stool samples.
If you are able to provide the specimens during the visit, we will collect everything together.
Alternatively, if we have enough notice, we can even deliver the specimen collection containers to you prior to our home visit, so that you may collect the specimens and have them ready for collection when we visit you.
Results & Interpretation
Once the results are available, approximately 5-7 days after your checkup, you will be emailed your results with a comprehensive interpretation report in PDF format.
This report will be very thorough, including recommendations for any follow up that may be needed.
All four advanced health screen packages include a FREE phone or WhatsApp video consultation (weekdays 2pm-10pm subject to availability) with Dr. Stryker where your results will be explained in further detail and all your questions and concerns will be addressed.
So there you have it!
We hope this covers everything you need to know about our health screening packages.
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions and queries or if you would like to make an appointment.
Take care & here’s wishing you the very best of health!